Your Cart Is Empty!
- The smokeless tobacco market in Sweden is overwhelmingly dominated by snus, Swedish-style moist snuff, although there is also a small chewing tobacco niche. In 2014, snus accounted for almost total of the market of all smokeless tobacco sold in Sweden, with chewing tobacco accounting for the remaining percentage.
- Per capita consumption of snus grew from more than 540g in 1990 to a peak of almost 800g in 2006. Thereafter it has fluctuated, and data for 2014 puts consumption up at around 700g.
- Regarding Smokeless Tobacco production, it can be said that the domestic sales are expanding and it is believed to have grown by almost 3% to almost 8,000 tonnes in 2014 to 7,925.
- Canadean expects growth in snus volumes in 2015 ahead of another expected take hike in 2016. Peaking at around 6,400 tonnes, volumes will then begin to fall back and drop to approximately 5,800 tonnes by 2024.
"Smokeless Tobacco in Sweden", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Swedish market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Smokeless Tobacco Products Market, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco Products Market, tons , 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Smokeless Tobacco: Consumption Trends, tons, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption Trends, Grams Per Year, 2004-2015
- Tobacco: Market Segmentation, tons , 2004-2015
- Consumption of Snus , 2004-2015
- Consumption of Snus (Cans), 2011-2014
- Breakdown of the Snus Market by Type, Price Positioning, % Volume ,1995, 2007-2012
- Breakdown in the Snus Market by Price Positioning, Volume, % 2011/12
- Consumption of Chewing Tobacco 2004-2015
Production and trade
- Tobacco: Production Volumes, 2004-2014
- Imports, Volume , tons , 2004-2014
- Smokeless Tobacco: Imports by Country of Origin, Top countries, Volume , %, 2014
- Imports by Country of Origin , Volume, tons, 2007-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Value, Euro000, 2007-2014
- Exports, Volume , tons , 2004-2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Exports by Country of Origin, Volume, tons, 2007-2014
- Exports by Country of Origin, Value, Euro000, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Snus: Taxation Rates, 2005-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Excise Tax Rates, 2006-2015
- Snus Retail Prices, October , 2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Snus: Manufacturer Shares, Volume, %, 2008-2014
- Shares by Volume and Value, April/May 2009-2012
- Shares, Long Term Trends, 2008-2015
- Snus: Premium and Value-for-Money Manufacturer Shares,
- Snus: Manufacturer Shares by Sector, % , 2014
- Market Shares (Premium Segment), 2015(1)
- Market Shares (Low Price Segment), 2011-2015
- Snus: Brand Shares, 2001-2010
- Shares (Low Price Segment), %, 2011 and 2012
- Company profiles
- Regular Snus Usership by Age and Gender, 2007-2014
- Occasional Snus Usership by Age and Gender, 2011 and 2014
- Prevalence of Daily Snus Use by Region and Gender, Average,%, 2011-2014
- Total Snus Usership by Gender, 2004-2014
- Operating constraints
- Retail Structure
Prospects and Forecast
- Market Forecasts, tons , 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Person, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.