Your Cart Is Empty!
- The market is dominated by domestic producers, notably Imperial Tobacco; however, it is also home to some of the worlds key Snuff manufacturers
- The greatest prevalence is among the Bangladeshi population, with almost 10% of men and more than 15% of women reporting using chewing tobacco
- The long-term forecast is downwards, despite the increasing anti-smoking legislation and the widening distribution of the product. Volumes will fall below 60 tons by 2024
"Smokeless Tobacco in the UK" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the British market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the UK market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2004 and 2014
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2014
Market size and structure
- Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Tons, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Year, 2004-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Market Segmentation, Tons, 2004-2014
- Snuff: Sales by Tin Size, % Value, 2004-2010
- Snuff: Sales by Type, Medicated v Non-Medicated, % Value, 2004 and 2007-2010
Production and trade
- Production of Cigars and Cigarillos, pieces, 2004-2010
- Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Tons, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Three, Volume %, 2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Three, Value %, 2014
- Exports of Smokeless Tobacco, Tons, 2004-2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Four, Volume %, 2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Four, Value %, 2014
Taxation and retail price
- Other Tobacco: Excise Duty Rates, 1982-2015
- Snuff : Retail Sales Trends, 2000-2009
- Smokeless Tobacco: Selected Retail Prices, 2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Manufacturer shares
- Snuff: Brand Shares, % Value, 2004-2010
- Chewing Tobacco: Leading Brands, 2011
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Labeling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail structure
Prospects and forecasts
- Cigars and Cigarillos Consumption, Million Pieces, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Fribourg and Treyer
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.