Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Australian Government has been using tax policies to reduce tobacco use, although the effect has been to move cigarette smokers towards FCT and the non-duty paid sector
- By value, Imperial Tobacco has long led the Australian market. The company is the leader in the FCT segment with almost of the half of the total share in 2014. It ranks second in the pipe tobacco market. Its main brands in pipe tobacco are Amphora with 20% and Dr Pat Irish Mixture with a quarter of the total share (12 months to February 2015)
- Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco stood at approximately 81g in 2011. Its popularity has risen slightly since then and the latest data for 2014 shows per capita consumption has increased by five grams, with further growth forecast for 2015
- Including occasional smokers, almost two out of 10 adult males in Australia and around one in 10 adult females were smokers in 2013, indicating a total of 1.6 million men and 1.2 million women aged 18 plus were tobacco smokers in 2013
"Smoking Tobacco in Australia", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Australian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities that will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Australian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Definitions Market context
Tobacco products market, %, 2004 and 2014
Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2014 Market size and structure
Consumption of smoking tobacco, tons, 2004-2015
Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco, grams per year, 2004-2015
Market segmentation by FCT and pipe tobacco, 2004-2015
Cigarette consumption, manufactured v FCT, 2004-2015 Production and trade
Imports, tons, 2004-2014
Imports by country of origin, %, 2014
Imports in packs ?500g, volume, 2007-2014
Imports in packs ?500g, value, 2007-2014
Exports, tons, 2004-2014
Exports by country of destination, %, 2014 Taxation and retail prices
Smoking Tobacco: duty/excise rates 2006-2015
Retail price list, A$ per pack, 2010-2014
Table of Contents
Manufacturers and brands
Manufacturer shares, volume, %, 2008-2013
Manufacturer shares, value, %, 2011-2014
Brand family shares, volume, %, 2009-2014
Company profiles The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2004-2014
Smoking prevalence among regular smokers, by age, 2013 Operating constraints
Heath warnings and labelling requirements
Other restrictions Distribution
Retail structure Prospects and forecasts
Fine cut tobacco consumption, tons, 2014-2024
Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2014-2024 Appendix
Additional data tables
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.