Your Cart Is Empty!
- The overall consumption of smoking tobacco in Denmark declined by 2.3% in 2014 in contrast to 2013. This trend is predicted to continue for the following year
- Taking into consideration the overall population, per capita consumption of smoking tobacco has fallen by more than half between 2004 and 2014
- Regarding market segmentation, Fine Cut Tobacco accounts for most of the market over 70% of the consumption followed by Pipe Tobacco, around 30% of the share
- STGD is the main manufacturer in the Danish smoking tobacco for RYO/MYO Tobacco. The second in the market is Mac Baren tobacco and it is followed by Imperial tobacco for the RYO/MYO Tobacco sector
- Approximately 50 wholesalers supply a variety of outlets retailing tobacco products in Denmark, of which there are around 14,000. Grocers retail most tobacco products, and together with co-operatives are thought to account for around half the retail market
"Smoking Tobacco in Denmark" is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Danish marker is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Tobacco products market, tonnes, %, 2004 and 2014
Tobacco products market, tonnes, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
Consumption of smoking tobacco, tonnes, 2004-2015
Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco, grams per year, 2004-2015
Smoking Tobacco: Market segmentation, 2011-2015
Cigarette consumption, FCT and pipe tobacco, 2001-2014
Cigarette Consumption: Manufactured v RYO/MYO, 2001-2015
Production and trade
Imports, tonnes, 2004-2014
Imports by country of origin, %, 2014
Imports, volume, tonnes, 2007-2014
Imports, value, Euro, 2007-2014
Exports, tonness, 2004-2014
Exports by country of origin, %, 2014
Exports, volume, tonnes, 2007-2014
Exports, value, Euro, 2007-2014
Taxation and retail price
Smoking Tobacco Excise Rates, 2015
Smoking Tobacco: Specific Duty Developments, 1990-2015
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, tax incidence comparison, 2015
Retail Price List, Mac Baren Tobacco Company: RYO/MYO Retail, 2015
Retail Price List, STGD: RYO/MYO, 2013
Manufacturers and brands
Manufacturer shares, volume, %, 2008-2013
Manufacturer shares, volume, %, 2008-2013
Leading Fine Cut Brands, 2015
RYO Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, %, 2011-2013
The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2004-2014
Daily Smokers by Age Group, Regular and Occasional, % 2013
Smoking Prevalence by Region, %, 2006 and 2011
Prospects and forecasts
Smoking Tobacco consumption, pieces million, 2014-2024
Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2014-2024
Additional data tables
Mac Baren Tobacco Company
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Denmark A/S
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.