Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Finnish smoking tobacco market has been subject to escalating taxation on tobacco products during the past decade to bring it into line with EU requirements. With further tax and price rises expected, the prospects for HRT sales are for more falls beyond 2014
- Volumes are forecast to decline to approximately 700 tons in 2014 and the down trend will continue in 2015. Per capita consumption for 2015 is predicted to drop 6g compared to previous year, which represents an annual change decrease near to 5%
- By volume, Imperial Tobacco has long led the Finnish market. Its share has risen 5% from 2013 to 2014.
- Based on average retail prices, Canadean estimated the value of sales approximately EUR1,000 million in 2013. This reflects almost a 30% increase compared with the figure in 2000. At the same time, average pack prices have risen just above 53% while volumes have fallen near 16%.
"Smoking Tobacco in Finland", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Finnish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the Finnish market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Definitions Market context
Tobacco products market, %, 2004 and 2014
Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2014 Market size and structure
Consumption of smoking tobacco, tons, 2004-2015
Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco, grams per year, 2004-2015
Market segmentation by FCT and Pipe Tobacco, 2004-2015
Cigarette consumption, manufactured v FCT, 2004-2015 Production and trade
Imports, tons, 2004-2014
Imports by country of origin, %, 2014
Imports in packs ?500g, volume, 2007-2014
Imports in packs ?500g, value, 2007-2014
Exports, tons, 2004-2014 Taxation and retail prices
Fine Cut Tobacco: duty/excise rates 2006-2015
EU: Fine Cut Tobacco, tax incidence comparison, 2015
Retail price list, HUF per pack, 2010-2014
Table of Contents
Manufacturers and brands
Manufacturer shares, volume, %, 2008-2013
Brand family shares, volume, %, 2009-2014
Company profiles The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2004-2014
Smoking prevalence among males, by age, 2007 2010, 2013
Smoking prevalence among females, by age, 2007, 2010, 2013 Operating constraints
Other restrictions Distribution
Retail prices Prospects and forecasts
Fine Cut Tobacco consumption, pieces million, 2014-2024
Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2014-2024 Appendix
Additional data tables
Imperial Tobacco Finland Oy
Philip Morris Finland Oy
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.