Your Cart Is Empty!
- The German smoking tobacco market is dominated by FCT, which accounted for almost 93% of total consumption in tonnage terms in 2014, with pipe tobacco accounting for around 7%
- Although imports grew in 2011 to just above 27,000 tons, volumes fell in 2012 and 2013 and were at approximately 23,500 tons in 2014. Import value has risen significantly over the same period. The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, and Belgium are the leading sources
- There are a comparatively large number of suppliers active in the German smoking tobacco market, although many are small producers or importer/distributors. In the classic fine cut sector the leading suppliers are: Reemtsma (Imperial Tobacco), PMI, BAT, and POschl
- Following recent tax changes on FCT, the outlook is for more subdued growth. MYO will continue to find favor with smokers seeking value, with overall volumes forecast up at 27,850 tons in 2024 or 6.1% up on 2014 levels. This is equivalent to 34.8 billion MYO/RYO cigarettes
"Smoking Tobacco in Germany" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the German market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the German market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and identify where to compete in the future
Heintz van Landewyck GmbH Tabak und Cigarettenfabrik
Japan Tobacco International Germany GmbH
POschlTabak GmbH and Co KG
Philip Morris GmbH
ReemtsmaCigarettenfabriken GmbH (Imperial Tobacco Group)
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.