Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall tobacco volumes have contracted sharply since 2010 as the pressures posed by Greeces economic difficulties have forced some smokers to reduce consumption while others to look at the non-duty paid sector. From approximately 29,000 tons in 2010 the market has contracted to 18,000 tons in 2014.
- The tobacco sector is dominated by manufactured cigarettes, and Greece has one of the highest per capita consumption rates in the world, although lately this has declined because of the poor state of the economy and price rises.
- The non-duty paid sector has grown its profile in recent years as a result of rising tobacco prices and the poor performance of the Greek economy. Current estimates put non-duty paid smoking tobacco volumes at approximately 770 tons in 2014, equivalent to more than 20% of the total market.
- The fine cut sector is dominated by three multinational suppliers: JTI, Imperial Tobacco, and PMI. JTI is the leader in 2014, continuing its outright leadership achieved in 2006.
Volume sales of fine cut tobacco are set to continue to be adversely affected by a combination of economic difficulties facing the Greek economy as well as expected price increases.
"Smoking Tobacco in Germany" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Greek market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Greek market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and identify where to compete in the future
Imperial Tobacco Hellas SA
JT International Hellas SA
Karelia Tobacco Company SA
Philip Morris Hellas
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.