Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Italian tobacco products market is large, accounting for over 79,000 tons in 2014, and is dominated by sales of manufactured cigarettes
- Volume sales of manufactured cigarettes represented more than 94% of the total market; despite rising prices and growing health awareness, cigarette volumes have remained relatively buoyant, although demand has been in decline since 2007 as prices and smoking restrictions have increased
- In per capita terms, the Smoking Tobacco market remains very small with an estimated average annual consumption level lower than 60g in 2014, but up almost 10g from 1990. The forecast for 2015 suggests a slightly higher average intake than in 2014
- Trade figures show that imports will remain over 4,000 tons in 2014, which indicates that levels are going to be higher than in the 2000s
"Smoking Tobacco in Italy", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Italian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands, and company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Italian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Market size and structure
Production and trade
Taxation and retail prices
Manufacturers and brands
The smoking population
Grand River Enterprises
Heupink and Bloemen
Imperial Tobacco Italy Srl.
JTI Italia Srl.
Philip Morris Italia Srl.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.