Your Cart Is Empty!
- The market for factory made cigarettes is in general decline with volumes down by 58.4% on 1990 levels. Nevertheless, they still retained more than 95% share of the overall tobacco market in 2014
- Consumption of FCT, and pipe tobacco sold for hand rolling, has expanded considerably since the 1990s, and smoking tobacco accounted for almost 5% of tobacco market volumes in 2014
- Price pressure is resulting in a shift in interest towards smaller packs, notably those less than 50g. These accounted for 38% of sales as of January 2015, significantly lower than the previous year.
- Imports have been rising and, after a downturn in 2005, increased to approximately 8,000 tons in 2012, before falling to 5,000 tons in 2014.
"Smoking Tobacco in Poland", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Polish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall market, and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Polish market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
Tobacco products market, %, 2004 and 2014
Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
Consumption of smoking tobacco, tons, 2004-2015
Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco, grams per year, 2004-2015
Market segmentation by FCT and pipe tobacco, 2004-2015
Total and Per Capita Consumption of FCT, 1990 and 1997-2015
Cigarette consumption, Manufactured vs. Hand Rolled, 2004-2015
Sales by Pack Size, %, 2012-2015
Sales by Pack Size Bands, Volume, %, 2012-2015
Rolling Tobacco by Type, %, 2013-2015
Rolling Tobacco, Duty Paid and Non-Duty Paid, Tons, 2011-2014
Production and trade
Production of Smoking Tobacco: Volume and Value, 2002-2007
Imports, tons, 2004-2014
Imports by country of origin, Volume, %, 2014
Exports, tons, 2004-2014
Exports by country of destination, Volume, %, 2014
Taxation and retail prices
Tax Structure Comparisons, 2015
EU: fine cut tobacco, tax incidence comparison, 2015
Retail Price List, 2014
Manufacturers and brands
Manufacturer shares, volume, %, 2011-2015
Brand family shares, volume, %, 2011-2015
Top 15 Brand Variants, 2015
Company profiles and brands portfolio
The smoking population
Adult smoking prevalence, total and by gender, 2004-2013
Smokers, Daily vs. Occasional Smokers by Gender, %, 2009/10
Smokers by Age Group and Gender, % Smokers, 2009/10
Smokers by Gender and Level of Education, % Smokers, 2009/10
Heath warnings and labeling requirements
Prospects and forecasts
Fine cut tobacco consumption, pieces million, 2014-2024
Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2014-2024
Additional data tables
Imperial Tobacco Polska SA
JTI Polska Sp z.o.o
Philip Morris Polska Distribution Sp z.o.o.
Tobacco Trading International Poland Sp SpOlka z.o.o.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.