Your Cart Is Empty!
GlobalDatas latest report "Solar PV Module Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest equipment analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar power industry.
The report provides detailed information on the current solar PV module market, focusing on key countries as well as the global scenario. the report analyses annual module installation trends, module production volume and capacity, module production share, average module price and market size for global and key countries. Key countries include China, India, the US, Germany, Japan, Italy, Canada, UK, France and Australia. At global level, the report also studies key drivers and restraints of the market. The report also provides key policy initiatives supporting solar module market and provides key competitive landscape of companies for both thin-film and crystalline modules. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses global module market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of the global solar PV module industry and its demand in various key regions, including Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe.
- The report provides analysis of the solar PV module markets in China, India, the US, Germany, Japan, Italy, Canada, UK, France and Australia.
- It covers in-depth analysis of the growth potential including the solar PV crystalline and thin-film module installations; market volume trends, average price and market size trends and forecasts up to 2020.
- Analysis of key market players globally and in various countries in 2014.
- Qualitative analysis of key regulations, market drivers and restraints impacting the solar PV industry.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data on installations and market size for the solar PV module market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the solar PV module market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the solar PV module market
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategies and prospects
Emmvee Solar Systems
Hanwha Q Cells
Mage Solar Projects
Moser Baer Solar
Solar Green Energy
SunEdison / Flextronics
Titan Energy Systems
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.