Your Cart Is Empty!
- International departures from Argentina have gone through a turbulent period in the last five years. In 2011, the economy grew by 8.6%, reflected in the number of international departures, which increased by 26%. However, outbound tourism received a major setback after President Cristina Fernandezs re-election in October 2011 as she tightened exchange controls
- After registering impressive growth in 2010, 2011, and 2012, outbound expenditure declined over the last two years. The decrease was caused by the introduction of a new tax system for purchasing abroad, which made going abroad increasingly more expensive
- Brazil is the largest destination market for Argentines, accounting for 23.7% of the total outbound trips in 2014. Due to Argentinas high inflation rate, Argentines increasingly prefer to convert their money into dollars and Uruguay has emerged as a popular destination for this purpose
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Argentine outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Argentine outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Argentine outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Argentine outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Brazil
Destination Focus; Uruguay
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.