Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Australian outbound market has recorded impressive growth in the last few years, with the total number of outbound trips rising from 7.1 million in 2010 to 9.1 million in 2014. This increase was driven by a booming economy; however, the weaker Australian dollar is a cause for concern and as a result outbound trips will only see marginal growth until 2019
- Australian consumers are some of the highest spenders in the world - spending per international trip stood at US$4,323 in 2014 - although the average length of an outbound trip is 20 nights. Outbound spending per trip and per day has been declining since 2012, primarily due to more LCCs entering the international market and decreasing household disposable income
- Although the Australian aviation market is dominated by full services airlines, there are opportunities for LCCs. Up to 10 LCCs from Southeast Asia (five from Indonesia) are expected to launch their services in Australia by the end of 2016
- New Zealand is the most popular travel destination for Australians, accounting for 13.1% of total outbound trips in 2014, with most tourists coming from Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland. India is the fastest-growing outbound destination for Australian tourists, partly due to a change in a visa policy.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Australian outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Australian outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Australian outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; New Zealand
Destination Focus; India
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.