Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Belgian outbound market recorded 5.2% growth in 2014, increasing from 10.7 million trips in 2013 to 11.1 million trips. Outbound trips are important to Belgians, even in tough economic times. With only 2.7 million domestic trips made in 2014, Belgians prefer outbound journeys over domestic trips. As a result, outbound expenditure has been growing in the last few years
- Ryanair opened its second Belgian base at Brussels Zaventem airport in 2014 and is also the market leader in Belgium. Meanwhile, Antwerp Airport and Oostende Airport (both based in Flanders) have both witnessed fast growth in terms of passengers by opening up new routes
- Close to 31% of all outbound trips were to France in 2014, which remains by far the most popular holiday destination for Belgians. The Netherlands as an outbound destination has also seen rapid growth in the last few years, although the average Belgian tourist only spent 2.6 nights in the Netherlands in 2013
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Belgian outbound tourism sector from 2010 to 2019
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips including air, water, land, and rail
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Belgian outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Belgian outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Belgians highly prefer outbound journeys over domestic trips
Of Belgians, 75% go overseas at least once a year on holiday
Outbound spending continues to grow with the rise in trips
Belgiums spend per trip declined in 2013 due to the fall in disposable income
Mode of Transport
Land is the prime mode of transport as most outbound trips are to neighboring countries
Ryanair opens second Belgian base while new routes at Flemish airports start showing results
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; France
France continues to be the leading destination for outbound travel
Holiday is the main purpose of travel
Destination Focus; Netherlands
Belgian tourists flock to the Netherlands for a short holiday break
Belgians prefer provinces based on proximity
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.