Your Cart Is Empty!
- Although most Western countries have struggled to record positive outbound tourism owing to weak economic conditions, Canada has been a relatively strong performer, with the total number of outbound trips reaching close to 33 million in 2013.
- In Canada, it is common to travel during the winter months, with Florida in the US and Mexico being amongst the most popular destinations.
- Baby boomers are the largest outbound travel group amongst Canadians with cruise tourism becoming increasingly popular.
- As charter and LCC flights are taking a bigger share of Canadas airline market, prices of flight tickets are falling and this having a positive effect on outbound tourism.
- The US is the main source market, accounting for over 70% of all Canadian outbound trips. Travel to the US is growing faster than non-US travel
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Canadian outbound tourism sector
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entireCanadian outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns of Canadian tourist abroad
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in theCanadianoutbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; The US and Mexico
Destination Focus; The Caribbean
Destination Focus; The UK
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.
Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Canadean- Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center