Your Cart Is Empty!
- Although airports in France have traditionally been owned by the government, more airports have been privatized in recent years. Privatization will bring investments into the industry, which will result in the expansion of airports
- Spain is the most popular holiday destination for French tourists, followed by Italy and Germany. The US is their favorite long-haul destination with culinary tourism a growing trend among French tourists. However, growth will slow down due to a stronger dollar
- Due to the recent terrorist attacks in Tunisia, decline is predicted in this source market. This could be beneficial for another North African country, Morocco, which has been relatively stable in the last few years and could attract more French tourists as a result
Canadeans report - "Source Market Insight: France " provides detailed information on the French outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Frances outbound tourism sector.
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Frances outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the France Outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Sluggish growth in the number of international departures
More sun and beach holidays in 2014
Outbound spending is constrained by job losses and weaker consumer confidence
All inclusive resorts are popular among French travelers
Mode of Transport
Privatization of airports is expected to bring investments
Newly built airport causes strong opposition
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; The US
The strong dollar will reduce French outbound trips to the US
Culinary tourism is a growing trend
Destination Focus; Morocco
VFR is the main reason for visiting Morocco
Terrorist attacks in Tunisia could benefit Morocco
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.