Your Cart Is Empty!
- Although trouble among the Eurozone has continued throughout 2014, the German economy has consistently been a stable force with GDP growth at 1.4% in contrast to total Eurozone GDP at 0.9% for the same period. The German government is expected to introduce a national minimum wage as well as raising and expanding state pension payments to boost consumer demand. With this in mind, Canadean expects outbound trips to increase to over 92 million by 2015, a growth of 2.7% annually.
- As the economic powerhouse of Europe, Germany has been consistent in creating jobs to tackle the youth unemployment problems . For 2015, the government expects 170,000 new jobs to be created, with the workforce reaching a record high of 42.8 million. With the performance of the German labor market improving, the government is expecting to see notable wage increases, which will bolster outbound spending to value-for-money destinations such as Turkey.
- Germany is a highly developed tourism destination with excellent transport links connecting key cities together. A combination of affordable domestic tourism along with a rising pensioner demographic means that a large proportion of the German market will opt for domestic travel over outbound trips. There were 198.6 million domestic trips made in 2014 and Canadean expects this trend to continue, as an aging German population opts for accessible domestic destinations.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the German outbound tourism sector.
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in German outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the German outbound market.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the German outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities.
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Austria
Destination Focus; Spain
Destination Focus; Turkey
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.