Your Cart Is Empty!
- Under President Joko Widodo in 2014, the Indonesian economy recovered from a brief post-commodity boom slow down. Indonesia Indonesia is now one of the strongest growing economies in Asia. The government has introduced reforms in investment licensing to encourage the growth of a diversified economy, meaning that the economic outlook looks robust for the foreseeable future. With this, the middle-income section of the population is expected to double in size by 2020, and outbound trips will increase from 8.6 million in 2014 to 12.5 million by 2019.
- As consumer confidence continues to grow in Indonesia, there has been an increase in the frequency of Low Cost Carrier flights in the region, to nearby destinations such as Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Macau, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
- Following the removal of fuel subsidies and government reforms in investments, the World Bank forecasts that Indonesias GDP will grow by 6% annually over the forecast period. According to Bank Indonesia, the countrys consumer confidence increased by 3.7 points, reaching 120.2 point in January 2015. This is reflected in outbound expenditure, which has consistently grown over the past few years, to total US$11 billion in 2014, and is expected to reach US$16 billion by 2019.
- Singapore is the top destination for outbound Indonesians. The removal of the exit tax in 2005 has spurred the growth in arrivals to Singapore. Additionally the country is easily accessible for Indonesians keen on making short and frequent trips to Singapore.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Indonesian outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Indonesian outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indonesian outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Outbound trips, by purpose of visit, (in 000s), 2009-2019
Outbound expenditure (in US$ million)
Average outbound spending per resident
Mode of Transport
Outbound trips by mode of transport (in 000s)
Company market share by passengers carried
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Singapore
Outbound trips (in millions)
Indonesia trips to Singapore by purpose of travel
Destination Focus; Saudi Arabia
International departures by region (in 000s), 2010-2019
International departures by purpose of visit (in 000s), 2010-2019
International departures by country (in 000s), 2010-2019
Overnight stays (in millions), 2010-2019
International departures by mode of transport (in 000s), 2010-2019
Average length per outbound trip ( number of nights spent), 2010-2019
Total outbound tourism expenditure by category (in IDR trillions), 2010-2019
Total outbound tourism expenditure by category (in US$ billions), 2010-2019
Average outbound expenditure per resident by category (in IDR Millions), 2010-2019
Average outbound expenditure per resident by category (in US$), 2010-2019
Trips by Indonesian residents
Indonesia travel and tourism
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.