Your Cart Is Empty!
- Since the 2012 Euro crisis, Italys economic problems have persistently worried its neighbours as it faltered into near bankruptcy in 2011. However, after three years of recession, Italys economy actually grew in the first three months of 2014, by 0.3% compared with the previous quarter. It is forecast to grow by 0.7% in 2015, which is certainly a boost compared with the countrys recent GDP, which was just 0.2% between 2001 and 2013
- Prime Minister Monti has introduced new measures to reduce corruption and reinstall a sense of stability into the economy. Of the 943,000 Italians that became unemployed between 2007 and 2014, 70% were southerners. However, an increase in exports and cheaper credit in recent months have helped Italys economy recover from its worst days of recession. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) projects GDP to witness stable annual growth of more than 1% over the next four years. Consequently, Canadean expects international departures to recover gradually to reach 33 million by 2019
- With an increasing number of low-cost carriers (LCCs) within Europe, air travel trips are expected to increase from 18 million in 2014 to 22 million by 2019. Of the three carriers for international routes, two are LCCs and the overall market leader is also an LCC. As a result, Canadean expects LCCs to overtake full-service carriers in terms of seats sold in the next three to four years
- Nevertheless, the Italian recovery remains fragile and vulnerable to external shocks. For example, while the economy was slowly improving in 2014, problems occurred when the Ukrainian crisis and EU (European Union) sanctions on Russia had a negative effect on the Italian economy, which jeopardized Italian disposable income
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Italian outbound tourism sector from 2010 to 2019
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips including air, water, land and rail
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Italian outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Italian outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Italian outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Spain
Destination Focus; France
Trips by Italian residents
Italy travel and tourism
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.