Your Cart Is Empty!
- Weak economic conditions and, consequently, lower gross household disposable income per capita led to a slowdown in outbound tourism in Mexico, registering annual growth of 2.1% and 1.8% in outbound trips, in 2013 and 2014 respectively
- Outbound travel in Mexico is largely driven by leisure and VFR purpose trips, which accounted for 44.7% and 43% of the total outbound trips, respectively, in 2014. The strong presence of VFR can be attributed to increasing numbers of Mexicans present in the US; in correlation with a targeted campaign to promote Mexican travel to the US by Brand USA
- Average spending per outbound trip for Mexicans is very low compared to other Latin American countries such as Brazil. Average spending per outbound trip for Mexicans stood at US$797 in 2014, which was only one-quarter of Brazils expenditure
- The US is the key outbound destination for Mexicans, accounting for 90.2% of total outbound trips in 2014. A key factor for this is the use of the Border Crossing Card, as well as close geographical proximity
- Spain is a preferred destination for higher education (after the US) for Mexican students. Higher aspirations coupled with safety concerns (rising crime rates) in Mexico encourage students to enroll in higher education programs abroad
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Mexican outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Mexican outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Mexican outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mexican outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; US
Destination Focus; Spain
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.