Your Cart Is Empty!
- South Korea is one of the worlds wealthiest nations with a world ranking of thirteenth for nominal GDP and by purchasing power parity. With GDP per capita expanding rapidly at 9% CAGR during the last six years, the country is set to become a major outbound tourism market. Reflecting this rising economy, gross household adjusted disposable income per capita is projected to increase from US$20,835 in 2014 to US$25,402 in 2019. With such a strong rise in disposable income and a low unemployment rate (3.13% in 2015), Canadean forecasts that outbound spending will grow, finally reaching US$35.7 billion by 2019
- This increasing economic growth will harness a move from short-haul destinations towards long-haul travel instead. In the last few years it has gained momentum and grew by more than 85% during the period 2003-2013. Of these long haul destinations, the US, Canada, and Mexico ranks among the top-10 destinations, predominantly for leisure purposes
- Beyond increasing incomes, the share of Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) has expanded greatly to more than double over the last six years (21.6% in 2014 against 9.9% in 2009) in terms of passengers carried. The top-five LCCs offer domestic and international flights. Together they represented 15.5% market share for international services. With this LCC penetration, long-distance routes will expand and help growth in the South Korean market
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire South Korean outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of the mode of transport preferred for outbound trips
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Korean outbound tourism sector
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the South Korean outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Korean outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and growth opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus; Japan
Destination Focus; US
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.