Your Cart Is Empty!
- The UK outbound market performed well in 2014, growing by4.7% to 59.6 million trips. This is partly due to a growing economy and fallingunemployment rates
- Although total outbound expenditure grew in 2014, average spending per trip remained stable in 2014. Holiday budgets are still very tight, due to the fact that inflation has been growing faster than wages in recent years
- The Euro has been declining since the start of 2015, which makes it cheaper for British citizens to go to Europe. In addition, family travel has been increasing, with the fastest growth seen in the 0-15 age group as package deals became more popular in 2014
- The US, Ireland, and the Netherlands were the fastest-growing outbound destinations in 2014. The US benefited from a favorable USD-GBP exchange rate, while Ireland saw a 25% increase in UK leisure tourists in 2014. The Netherlands remains popular for a short city break
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the British outbound tourism sector
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire British outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of spending patterns of British tourists abroad
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the British outbound tourism sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the British outbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
Table of Contents
Outbound Trips by Purpose
Mode of Transport
Main Destination Markets
Destination Focus: The US
Destination Focus: The Netherlands
Destination Focus: Ireland
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.