Your Cart Is Empty!
- With increased focus on extracting maximum value from outsourcing arrangements, enterprises now share a business partnership with their outsourcing vendors, which guarantee a target business outcome for them.
- Analytics based BPO solutions are steadily gaining popularity among enterprises, helping them to devise well informed business strategies.
- While data privacy and security concerns continue to be the major hurdles in the growth of the BPO industry, the evolution of robotic process automation and cloud technologies is creating new problems for outsourcing vendors.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Business Process Outsourcing analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business process outsourcing market. The report outlines the evolution of business process outsourcing, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the Business Process Outsourcing.
This product covers the latest trends in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business process outsourcing domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the business process outsourcing market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business process outsourcing market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business process outsourcing.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the business process outsourcing landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the business process outsourcing segment.
- Comprehend the business process outsourcing vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the business process outsourcing market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the business process outsourcing market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Table of Contents
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and inhibitors
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top five vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Size band breakdown
5.1 Sustained innovation will be the most important driver for the growth of the BPO industry
6.2 Further reading
6.3 Contact the authors
List of Tables
Table 1: Market share of the leading vendors in the BPO market
Table 2: Brief overview of the top five vendors in the communications and collaboration market
Table 3: BPO - global market opportunity forecast, $ millions
Table 4: BPO - global market opportunity forecast by region, $ millions
Table 5: BPO - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, $ millions
Table 6: BPO - global market opportunity forecast by size band, $ millions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key trends impacting the BPO market
Figure 2: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the BPO market
Figure 3: Market share of the leading vendors in the BPO market - 2013
Figure 4: BPO - global market opportunity forecast
Figure 5: BPO - global market opportunity forecast by region
Figure 6: BPO - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only)
Figure 7: BPO - global market opportunity forecast by size band
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.