Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand current thinking and practice with respect to applicable business models and the factors affecting choice of a flavor portfolio.
- Assess a selection of marketing and consumer research techniques and tools that can be used to manage and optimize flavor portfolios.
- Through case studies, examine the strategies used for range development and optimization in several categories and product lines.
- Consider future trends and opportunities with respect to flavor portfolios.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the main opportunities and major limitations with respect to flavor portfolios for food and drink products?
- How can a product line appeal to a range of consumer segments through its flavor range?
- What are the main factors that affect portfolio choice and what are the implications of each?
- What are the differences in flavor ranges between larger players and smaller or more innovative manufacturers within a category?
- What are the options with respect to number of flavor variants, combination of flavors to offer, and when to introduce and discontinue flavors?
A general rule is that the number of variants in a flavor portfolio should be the amount necessary to establish reach and meet the needs of enough consumer segments to make the line profitable, but without starting to cannibalize the core flavors or impact negatively on profits because of excessive operational costs.
In general, newer flavors are chosen to coincide with global events, general food and drink trends, and ingredient and health trends. Newer flavors chosen by the larger players create fun and diversity within the product line, whereas completely new entrants may offer flavors that are disruptive to the category.
Online food and drink shopping is already a major channel. The Boston Consulting Group (2013) has predicted that the online grocery market will reach $100bn by 2018. Therefore it is logical to assume that many product lines will start to use more flavor extensions and to increase their reach to a wider range of consumer segments.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.