Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the limitation of frozen food when it comes to premiumization, since consumers usually buy these products in the middle of the price range. It would be unrealistic to expect consumers to pay a much higher price.
- The concept of family is changing, which will expand both the target audience of frozen food and the opportunities for wider product ranges.
- Authenticity is also a key factor when making purchase decisions, especially for premium items. Authenticity is associated with quality, as it suggests that a product is made from good ingredients. Quality is often seen by consumers as lacking in many frozen foods on the market. Birds Eye has made it clear that frozen food can be consumers first choice rather than a convenient backup food.
"Success: Birds Eye Inspirations" is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Birds Eye Inspirations range. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Summary: Birds Eye Inspirations
Inspirations was launched as a premium range
Birds Eye is a well-loved, established brand
Using clear differentiation to distinguish the range
Targeting a broader range of consumers
Enticing consumers with new flavors
Take-outs: conveying reality through "real people"
Take-outs: a change in family structure
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.