Your Cart Is Empty!
- Resisting the temptation to sell their ownership to major conglomerates is one way craft brewers can maintain their individuality.
- Using attention-grabbing PR and turning negative events into good publicity can help many start-ups in the beer segment show that they both have a sense of humor and are anti-establishment, which could appeal to the modern beer drinker who is weary of the more traditional offerings.
- Small companies such as micro-breweries can hope to achieve strong revenues by involving their consumers in initiatives such as crowd funding, which can help the growth of a company and keep it from needing to accept corporate ownership.
- Using controversial marketing and crowd funding can enable a small company to build both brand awareness and a loyal fan base of consumers.
- As craft brewers begin to be bought by large conglomerates, staying true to individual principles can help maintain independence and prevent a company from selling out in the eyes of the consumer.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Summary: Brew Dog beer
A government initiative helped the craft beer segment
Brew Dog uses shock tactics to build its brand
Brew Dog was able to capitalize on a tax incentive
Savvy marketing has brought Brew Dog to the forefront
The beer segment was lacking a "fun" element
Independence is key to the craft beer image
Crowd funding has helped the brand grow
Take-out: crafty marketing can go a long way
Take-out: staying true to the brand is key
Canadeans Trend Sights
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.