Your Cart Is Empty!
- EPIC Provisions was established in 2013 by Taylor Collins and Katie Forrest. As competitive athletes and former vegans, they were seeking to develop products that offered a convenient way of adding nutritious animal protein to their diets. They sought to market a natural, authentic, premium meat snack that would be original in the marketplace.
- EPIC demonstrated that it was possible to leverage the tired meat snack category and, within it, develop an entirely new "natural" sub-category. This underlines the possibility of breaking with clichEs and low expectations associated with jerky and generating premiumization opportunities.
- EPIC has also demonstrated that such products can be leveraged to become part of, and exemplify, a lifestyle (i.e. the paleo diet approach) that is not only seen as healthy but is also contemporary and aspirational (having educated middle-class appeal). The lesson for others is that protein-strong meat snacks can transcend their "low-rent" past and be revitalized in the present market.
"Success Case Study: EPIC Bars" is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of EPIC Bars, a range of premium dried meat snack bars from EPIC Provisions, a start-up recently acquired by General Mills. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.