Your Cart Is Empty!
- Established in 2007, Krakowski Kredens is an exclusive private label developed for the upmarket Alma supermarket chain. Its swift success resulted in the opening of 47 independent brand stores across Poland, with a plan to soon raise this to 100 and expand the chain abroad.
- The combination of a "patriotic" and upscale image with a clean-label aspect strongly differentiates the brands products and contributes to its outstanding popularity.
"Success Case Study: Krakowski Kredens" is part of Canadean Consumers Successes and Failures research and explores one of the most successful Polish private label brands.
- WHAT? Understand the background of Krakowski Kredens in Poland, and how the brand was established.
- WHY? Discover how products image and claims tapped into key demands of Polish consumers.
- TAKE-OUT: Learn powerful lessons from the success that can have a tangible impact on your own brands success.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
1.1 About this Research
2 Success: Krakowski Kredens
2.1 Premium private label for nostalgic quality-seekers
3.1 A brand built around tradition- and history-inspired quality, transcending its private label origins
3.2 The brand achieved exceptional growth, leading to the establishment of its branded store chain
3.3 Krakowski Kredens strong premium positioning reflects private label evolution in Poland
3.4 Retrophilia can help create an emotional connection between Krakowski Kredens and consumers
3.5 Certain claims make the Polish audience appreciate "clean label" products
3.6 Minimally processed meats offer a foundation for perceived quality
3.7 Developing a strategy to reach various consumer groups
4.1 Aspirational value helps entice savvy consumers
4.2 Retro packaging proudly brings out brands heritage
4.3 Patriotic attitudes support the revival of Polish brands
4.4 Retro versus modern: consumer attitudes worldwide
4.5 Innovation trends: Canadeans TrendSights framework
5.1 Methodology and references
5.2 About Canadean
5.3 Ask the Analyst
List of Figures
Figure 1: About this research
Figure 2: Premium private label for nostalgic quality-seekers
Figure 3: A brand built around tradition- and history-inspired quality, transcending its private label origins
Figure 4: The brand achieved exceptional growth, leading to the establishment of its branded store chain
Figure 5: Krakowski Kredens strong premium positioning reflects private label evolution in Poland
Figure 6: Retrophilia can help create an emotional connection between Krakowski Kredens and consumers
Figure 7: Certain claims make the Polish audience appreciate "clean label" products
Figure 8: Minimally processed meats offer a foundation for perceived quality
Figure 9: Developing a strategy to reach various consumer groups
Figure 10: "Aspirational value" helps entice savvy consumers
Figure 11: Retro packaging proudly brings out brands heritage
Figure 12: Patriotic attitudes support the revival of Polish brands
Figure 13: Retro versus modern: consumer attitudes worldwide
Figure 14: Innovation trends: Canadeans TrendSights framework
Figure 15: Ask the Analyst
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.