Your Cart Is Empty!
- PardAl entered the beer market in the Czech Republic positioned as a peoples beer and rose to prominence despite the economic downturn by utilizing selective crowdsourcing to cultivate consumer involvement that went beyond just product development.
- PardAl reaffirmed its peoples beer identity and positioning by its multi-level consumer involvement strategy in key areas such as product development, advertising, and promotions, which resulted in several key benefits, including distribution opportunities, market access, knowledge harvesting, reaching future consumers, and the creation of loyal brand ambassadors.
"Success Case Study: PardAl Pilsner" is part of Canadean Consumers Successes and Failures research and explores the underlying success factors for PardAls rise to prominence in the Czech Republic.
- WHAT? Understand the background to PardAl in the Czech Republic, and how Budweiser Budvar successfully launched a new standard lager brand during the economic recession
- WHY? Discover how consumer-centric product development and WoM marketing tapped into key need states of Czech consumers
- TAKE-OUT: Learn powerful lessons from the success that can have a tangible impact on your own brands success
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.