Your Cart Is Empty!
- Meeting todays consumers needs is crucial for the success of a brand, especially when the market is home to aggressive competition between the main players.
- Modern marketing technologies and theories can make products more compatible with consumers changing needs.
- Companies need to think of new ways to target consumers from different age groups.
- Manufacturers should develop new products using the latest technologies that make consumers lives easier.
"Success Case Study: PG Tips New Pack Design" is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research and helps companies understand how to meet todays consumers needs successfully. It also highlights how PG Tips has used modern psychological theories and technologies to reintroduce its brand in a contemporary design. This report is supported by Canadean consumer survey data to provide insight into consumer behaviour and preferences.
What else does this report offer?
- Key attitudes and behaviors influencing hot tea consumption in the UK.
- Highlights of how tea companies are competing to target consumers from different age groups.
- A comprehensive analysis of the reasons why PG Tips decided to reintroduce its brand with a new fresh look.
- Important recommendations for manufacturers that hope to make their brands more relevant to todays consumers.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the UK tea market, consumers preferences, and the main brands on the market.
- Increase chances of success by learning from brands/products that have succeeded.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A long-standing brand that offers extensive tea options
A new brand design for a fresher look
PG Tips faces fierce competition in the tea market
Using psychology to create a new pack design
The value of clean packaging for todays consumers
Take-outs: giving a brand a modern image
Take-outs: profitability can be enhanced by creativity
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.