Your Cart Is Empty!
- On the basis of a multi-benefit product, Purina designed a product able to answer consumers demand for simplicity in relation to household care tasks
- Aligned with the easy and affordable Canadeans megatrend, the cat litter focuses on its lightweight as the main selling point, an aspect never highlighted before for this type of products but that offers new opportunities combined with a demographically targeted approach.
- The use of an effective multi-channel campaign, clearly showing the main advantage of the product, may benefit mundane household care products by increasing their appeal
Success Case Study: Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Litter is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research and explores the successful launch of Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight in the USA.
- WHAT? Understand how the Tidy Cats LightWeight brand was established - with a focus on packaging and marketing
- WHY? Discover how product development and positioning tapped into key need states of US pet owners
- TAKE-OUT: Learn powerful lessons from the success that can have a tangible impact on your own brands success
Reasons To Buy
- Use Canadeans selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
American Pet Products Association
the American Veterinary Medical Foundation
Okocat - Healthy Pet L.P
Pestell Pet Products Inc.
Plastic Packaging Technologies
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.