Your Cart Is Empty!
- Shiseidos Wet Force range is an innovative range that improves its UV protection in contact with water. This creates a unique line that combines a positioning based on high-quality results with a clear convenient approach that avoids consumers having to constantly reapply the lotion.
- The product comes in a very distinctive high-quality packaging design, created with the goal of addressing a premium market and female consumers, who are responsible for most grocery purchases in the US.
- Due to its benefits, the Wet Force range is marketed linked to various contexts such as outdoor sports, a very interesting strategy that may help to overcome the seasonality of sun care products.
- An advanced formulation helps companies to counteract the threat of private label brands, which over the last few years have built a higher-quality image, and also allows manufacturers to address a more premium market. This offers several opportunities if companies raise awareness about sun damage.
"Success Case Study: Shiseido Wet Force Sun Care Range" is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research and explores the reasons for the success of this product in the US.
- WHAT? Understand the characteristics of Shiseidos Wet Force sun care range.
- WHY? Discover how the Wet Force range has successfully provided a highly effective yet convenient solution to US consumers.
- TAKE-OUT: Learn from this success, seeking further opportunities in the sun care segment.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A new UV protection range made to work with water
A complete range with exclusive technology
Shiseido Wet Force became a swift success
A technology that uses components present in water
Scientifically advanced ingredients resonate
Convenience as a result of advanced technologies
A customized solution: active lifestyles
A customized solution: sensitive skin
Packaging designed to succeed
Create new occasions to use sun lotions
Use scientific approaches to neutralize private label
Target opportunities in the premium segment
La Roche-Posay (LOrEal)
Hawaiian Tropic Silk (Tanning Research Laboratories)
Piz Buin (Johnson and Johnson)
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.