Your Cart Is Empty!
- In a highly competitive market, Unilever has released its newly acquired, internationally famous TRESemmE-branded hair care line-up in Brazil in 2011. Maintaining the brands historical image of offering salon-quality products at an affordable price, in a few years TRESemmE has become one of the leading hair care labels in Brazilian retail stores.
- An up-to-date understanding of the socio-economic changes in the market and a reliable distribution network have played a key role in determining the hair care line-ups success in Brazil.
Success Case Study: TRESemmE Haircare in Brazil is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research and explores the reasons behind TRESemmE hair care in the Brazilian market. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Summary: TRESemmE hair care in Brazil
TRESemmE is one of the leading hair care brands
A snapshot of the Brazilian personal care industry
Brazilians are open to trading up in hair care
Stable retailers contribute to a successful launch
Salon-style positioning appeals to Brazilian consumers
Value for money drives Brazilian consumers shopping
Take-outs: spotting new market opportunities in Brazil
Take-outs: the recession is paving the way to PLs
Canadeans Trend Sights
Procter and Gamble
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.