Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers are looking for healthier food and drink and a clean eating diet, yet are not ready to compromise on the taste, therefore manufacturers need to make sure that the product is tasty
- Aspiration is a powerful tool for brands to boost sales by tapping into consumer demands to appear sophisticated and knowledgeable
- Increased busy lives and consumers feeling time-scarce is strengthening the demand for more energizing snacks
- Nostalgia is increasingly becoming a trait that is being used to market a more premium product and encourage consumers to trade up
- Consumers want to feel more confident in their appearance and are looking for ways in which they can stand out and express their personality
- More consumers are relying on snacking to offer satiety during the working day with both "better for you" and indulgent features being key attributes to a consumers preferred snacking choice
- Consumers are looking for feelings of happiness from their FMCG consumption, not just from luxury but happiness in a particular moment
"Successful NPD Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market" identifies four themes that brands have used in the past 1-2 years to successfully target new opportunities in the Food, Drinks, Wines and Spirits, Beer and Cider, Cosmetics and Toiletries, and Packaging markets. This includes a wider understanding of the role factors such as convenience, indulgence, and aspiration play, and how FMCG goods and advertising campaigns are important features in meeting these needs. It also shows how changing lifestyles affects consumers preferences and priorities.
In particular, this report will allow you to:
- Identify gaps in the market, by understanding the consumer attitudes and behaviors that the most recent successful product launches and advertizing campaigns have tapped into.
- Find novel ways of communicating credible messages that resonate with target audiences, such as superior taste and quality.
- Understand how the new application of internet technologies can increase brand awareness.
- Add value to your product by providing consumers with new experiences, such as engaging them in enjoyable activities or enhancing nostalgic moments.
- Increase brand awareness by partnering with consumers to help them enjoy their favorite activities and tapping into cultural shifts, such as new ways for young adults to express ambition and sophistication in Asian markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Access actionable insight into new marketing opportunities emerging in Food, Drink, and Personal Care via case studies, showing you how to adapt your product strategies to target consumer behaviors that are proving to be fertile ground for innovation leaders.
- Be confident that you are focusing on the most valuable opportunities in the market, though the use of Canadeans unique consumer data, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in Food, Drink, and Personal Care.
- Understanding the trends, and how the most innovative marketers are seeking to target them, will allow marketing tactics and strategies to be updated in line with the very latest consumer behaviors.
Table of Contents
Canadean has identified four key ways in which NPD is being aligned with consumer need states
Nostalgia and reliving youth
Energizing and reviving
Finding happiness and a better quality of life
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.