Your Cart Is Empty!
- BNP Paribas is predominantly a retail bank, with BNP Paribas Wealth and Asset Management contributing 7.2% of overall group revenues.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is looking to the higher wealth tiers, particularly the growing UHNW wealth in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Bank of the West has launched a new UHNW unit in the US, which means better positioning to target the growing UHNW wealth.
- The firm targets entrepreneur clients and corporates with a service proposition integrating its expertise in corporate and investment banking. In its domestic markets, BNP Paribass private banking operations target new clients by upstreaming wealthy customers from the groups retail banks.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management has implemented a cost-cutting plan but still has a cost-revenue ratio higher than its competitors. For wealth management, the plan included the introduction of a multi-channel strategy with common customer relationship management and digital solutions across international entities and domestic digital synergies.
Verdict Financials Super League In-Depth Analysis: BNP Paribas Wealth Management competitor profile is a comprehensive analysis of BNP Paribass wealth management and private banking operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the wealth managers recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation. Insight into BNP Paribas Wealth Managements growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of BNP Paribas Wealth Managements service and product proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
- Review of BNP Paribass marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for BNP Paribas Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore BNP Paribas Wealth Managements recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand BNP Paribas Wealth Managements client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about BNP Paribas Wealth Managements marketing strategy and social media presence.
Table of Contents
3. Financial Performance
4. Customers and Products
5. Marketing and Advertising
BNP Paribas Wealth Management
Bank of the West.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.