Your Cart Is Empty!
- After an organizational restructure announced in 2015, CrEdit Agricole now has four business lines reporting to the executive management in place of the previous six. Formerly Private Banking was under the Savings Management and Insurance division. It is now grouped under the Asset Gathering division.
- Indosuez Wealth Management targets strong growth in the Asia Pacific region as well as in emerging markets, but has also announced growth via acquisitions in Europe as a potential strategy.
- Indosuez Wealth Management seeks increased co-operation with the groups other units to generate synergies and costs savings: according to Strategic Ambition 2020 the key strategic priorities include enhancing the service offering in co-operation with CrEdit Agricoles other business lines such as corporate finance and complex financing.
- Indosuez Wealth Management targets organic growth by attracting more clients from the highest wealth tiers, and reviewing acquisition opportunities. In addition it seeks to increase synergies with CrEdit Agricoles distribution networks in France and Italy.
- CrEdit Agricole Private Banking performed strongly - profit grew by 35.7% between 2014 and 2015. In addition, in 2015 CrEdit Agricole Private Banking experienced a second consecutive year of positive asset inflows, driven by strong business momentum and a favorable currency effect.
Verdict Financials "Super League In-Depth Analysis: CrEdit Agricole 2016" report is a comprehensive analysis of CrEdit Agricoles private banking operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the banks recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Insight into CrEdit Agricoles growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of CrEdit Agricoles product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
Review of CrEdit Agricoles marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for UBS and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore CrEdit Agricoles recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand CrEdit Agricoles client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about CrEdit Agricoles marketing strategy and social media presence.
Table of Contents
3. Financial Performance
4. Customers and Products
5. Marketing and Advertising
Indosuez Wealth Management
CrEdit Agricole Private Banking
LCL Banque PrivEe
French Football Foundation
CrEdit Agricole - Pays de France Foundation
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.