Your Cart Is Empty!
- According to the new strategy announced in October 2015, Credit Suisse has been cutting costs across the company. In March 2016 the firm announced the acceleration of its restructuring strategy, with increased cost reduction targets.
- Following the October 2015 strategy update, Credit Suisse has exited private banking business in Gibraltar, Monaco, Panama, and the US.
- Of the three divisions (Asia Pacific, International Wealth Management, and Swiss Universal Bank) that operate in wealth management only Asia Pacific increased its revenues in 2015.
- Asia Pacific had the greatest amount of net new assets ($17bn in 2015), while Swiss Universal Bank had a net inflow of $3.2bn and International Wealth Management an outflow of $3bn.
- Credit Suisse seeks to grow the share of assets managed under mandates, and in April 2015 rolled out the Credit Suisse Invest service to target this space.
Verdict Financials "Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Suisse 2016" is a comprehensive analysis of Credit Suisses private banking operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the banks recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation. Insight into Credit Suisses growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of Credit Suisses product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
- Review of Credit Suisses marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Credit Suisse and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Credit Suisses recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Credit Suisses client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Credit Suisses marketing strategy and social media presence.
Table of Contents
3. Financial Performance
4. Customers and Products
5. Marketing and Advertising
Credit Suisse Innovation Hub
Swiss Football Association
New York Philharmonic Orchestra
Zurich Film Festival
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.