Your Cart Is Empty!
- Julius Baer continues to expand its presence in its home market Switzerland.
- Although Europe remains the companys largest market, nearly a quarter of the companys assets under management (AUM) currently stem from clients in Asia Pacific. Julius Baer is also pushing heavily into Latin America at a time when competitors are withdrawing from the region.
- In July 2016 the company announced a restructuring and now operates five standalone divisions: Europe, Asia Pacific, emerging markets, Latin America, and Switzerland.
- Julius Baer plans to reduce executive board compensation by 10% as a result of a cross-border settlement with the US Department of Justice over an investigation into whether the company helped clients evade taxes in 2009 and 2010.
- The company has been steadily growing its revenues, and currently focuses on controlling expenses as its cost/revenue ratio grew significantly between 2010 and 2013.
- Julius Baer has a limited presence on social media platforms, preferring to build and strengthen client relationships outside of digital channels. The company has a basic profile on LinkedIn, including a wealth management page for the companys Asia Pacific division.
Verdict Financials "Super League In-Depth Analysis: Julius Baer 2016" is a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baers wealth management operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent MandA activity, customer targeting, and product innovation. Insight into Julius Baers growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Julius Baers service and product proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Julius Baers marketing and social media activities.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Julius Baer and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Julius Baers recent MandA and growth strategies and their impact on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Julius Baers client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Julius Baers marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
3. Financial Performance
4. Customers and Products
5. Marketing and Advertising
FIA Formula E
Fransad Gestion SA
Jupai Holdings Ltd
Julius Baer Gold Cup
Kairos Investment Management
Merrill Lynch International Wealth Management
TFM Asset Management
Warmond Trustees and Executors
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.