Your Cart Is Empty!
- Morgan Stanley remains present in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa but has significantly reduced its global footprint. In June 2016 Morgan Stanley opened a third office in Miami to serve clients residing in Latin America, allowing the company to meet the needs of clients with offshore wealth.
- As part of the companys strategic update, CEO James Gorman has presented the next phase of Project Streamline 2016-2017, an initiative that focuses on reducing expenditures across Morgan Stanley. The project aims to achieve this through five main pillars, including structurally simplifying the organization and outsourcing.
- In 2015 MSWM improved its cost/revenue ratio, reflective of the companys goal of cutting costs and shifting focus towards its more stable wealth management division.
- The company focuses on products that resonate with a range of client interests and lifestyles, such as its Catholic Values investing tool kit and discounts through its Reserved Living and Giving program.
- Morgan Stanley has a strong presence on social media platforms. Since mid-2014 Morgan Stanley advisors who have undergone an online training course and have at least 15 followers are allowed to generate tweets for the companys official account.
Verdict Financials "Super League In-Depth Analysis: Morgan Stanley 2016" is a comprehensive analysis of Morgan Stanleys wealth management operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent MandA activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
- Insight into Morgan Stanleys growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Morgan Stanleys product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Morgan Stanleys marketing and social media activity.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Morgan Stanley and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Morgan Stanleys MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Morgan Stanleys client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Morgan Stanleys marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Table of Contents
3. Financial Performance.
4. Customers and Products
5. Marketing and Advertising
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.