Your Cart Is Empty!
- UBS seeks to increase the share of assets managed under mandates and has launched UBS Advice to target the demand for advisory mandates.
- UBS Wealth Management has a number of strategic initiatives to bring the firm forward, as outlined in its Q2 2016 results. It will optimize its operating model by introducing one global booking platform, consolidating EU onshore entities and streamlining non-client facing units. It also intends to increase collaboration with UBS Wealth Management Americas.
- In June 2016 UBS Wealth Management Americas announced that it is introducing a new operating model. A number of changes will be made, including streamlining the organization and delayering the organizational structure. In addition, UBS Wealth Management Americas has updated its advisor compensation model.
- Regarding MandA, the most notable recent developments are UBSs May 2015 exit from its Australian wealth management business and the May 2016 launch of a strategic partnership with US-based robo-advisor SigFig.
- UBS Wealth Management kept its asset under management steady between 2014 and 2015, with assets growing only by 0.1%. Meanwhile UBS Wealth Management Americas saw a modest increase of $1bn. This was due to an inflow of net new money of $21.4bn that was mostly offset by negative market performance of $20bn.
- Net new money has been positive since 2011, with Asia Pacific and the markets served by UBS Wealth Management Americas regularly accounting for the largest share of the inflows.
Verdict Financials "Super League In-Depth Analysis: UBS 2016" report is a comprehensive analysis of UBSs private banking operations. It offers insight into the companys strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the banks recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Insight into UBSs growth strategy.
- Overview of the firms organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firms financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of UBSs product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
- Review of UBSs marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for UBS and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore UBSs recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand UBSs client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about UBSs marketing strategy and social media presence.
Table of Contents
3. Financial Performance
4. Customers and Products
5. Marketing and Advertising
UBS Wealth Management
UBS Wealth Management Americas
Ernst and Young
Center for Design Thinking and Innovation
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.