Your Cart Is Empty!
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Surgical Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Surgical Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Surgical Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the products current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
Applied Medical Resources Corporation
Boston Scientific Corporation
C. R. Bard, Inc.
Carnegie Mellon University
Castle Surgical, Inc.
CIVCO Medical Solutions
Control Medical Technology, LLC
Core Essence Orthopaedics, LLC
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
Ding Hwa Co., Ltd
Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
Eximo Medical Ltd.
Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd
Fogless International AB
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Inc.
Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
Hannover Medical School
HemCon Medical Technologies, Inc.
Hospital for Special Surgery
Insightra Medical Inc.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Inx Medical LLC
Janus Development Group, Inc
Keren Medical Ltd.
Kytogenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
MagniFeel Surgical Instruments
Mecmaan Healthcare Ltd
Medical University of South Carolina
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Mercy Research and Development
NIH Office of Technology Transfer
Nitinol Devices and Components, Inc.
NorthShore University Health System
NOvate Medical Technologies, LLC
Olympus Medical Systems Corp.
Parker Hannifin Corporation
POP Medical Solutions
Queen Mary University of London
Ratner BioMedical Inc.
Resultados y Calidad del Sistema Sanitario Publico de Andalucia
Simon Fraser University
Surgical Energetics LLC
Synaptive Medical Inc.
TeVido BioDevices, LLC
The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
The Johns Hopkins University
The University of Utah
Trinity College Dublin
Univalue Valorizacion, S.L.
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
University of Florida
University of Louisville
University of Minnesota
University of New Mexico
University of North Carolina
University of South Florida
University of Texas at Austin
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
University of Virginia
University of Washington
University of Wisconsin Madison
USGI Medical, Inc.
Vascular Insights LLC
Veol Medical Technologies
W.O.M. World Of Medicine GmbH
Weill Cornell Medical College
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.