Your Cart Is Empty!
- Detailed information on Suzuken Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Suzuken Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Suzuken Co., Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Suzuken Co., Ltd.s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Suzuken Co., Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Suzuken Co., Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Suzuken Co., Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Stay up to date on Suzuken Co., Ltd.s business structure, strategy and prospects
Suzuken Co., Ltd. (Suzuken or the group) is one of the leading companies in the Japanese pharmaceutical distribution market. The group primarily operates in Japan where it is headquartered in Aichi. It employed 16,249 people as of September 2015. The group recorded revenues of JPY1,969,690 million ($17,924.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 0.9% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the group was JPY13,241 million ($120.5 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 25.8% compared to FY2014. The net profit of the group was JPY18,921 million ($172.2 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 11.8% compared to FY2014.
Table of Contents
Key Employees and Biographies
Locations and Subsidiaries
Major Products and Services
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.