Your Cart Is Empty!
- Since 2011, the volumes of antifreeze and coolant sold have grown slightly, with the market having increased by 2% between 2011 and 2015. While volumes have only grown slightly, values have increased by 11% over the same period. It is a similar story with screen wash, with volumes growing by 2% while values have grown by 9%.
- The increasingly buoyant new vehicle market in Europe has had an adverse effect on volumes, as the antifreeze and coolant that most modern vehicles are now equipped with as standard - original equipment manager (OEM) factory fill - have a longer interval between replacement cycles, while windscreen wash remains a convenience product that retails in a predominantly seasonal market.
- All channels that retail antifreeze and coolant together with screen wash have had to contend with a decline in replacement rates as replacement cycles are extended and, in the case of antifreeze and coolant, replacement is now typically on a five-year rather than two-year cycle. That said, as the European new vehicle market continues to grow, volumes have increased slightly. Forecasts for antifreeze and coolant show that volumes will grow by a small amount by 2019, as newer vehicles start to require system flushes; values will also continue to grow. A similar situation will present itself in the screen wash market, enabling retailers and manufacturers to remain profitable over the period.
- Although market volumes have grown slightly, the continuing trend for manufacturers trying to lighten their vehicles by making more use of aluminum components will present a number of opportunities for antifreeze and coolant manufacturers and retailers over the next four years, as new components require different approaches to cooling and cooling systems need to be replenished. With screen wash being regarded as a convenience product, value and volume growth for manufacturers will come from having the broadest possible distribution network, including hypermarkets and fuel stations.
"The European Consumables Market 2011-2019", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the European vehicle consumables market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European consumables market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for consumables in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for consumables in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European consumables market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European consumables market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging consumables market.
Table of Contents
1.1.2 Antifreeze and Coolant
1.1.3 The Future of Coolant
1.2 Windscreen Wash
1.3 Main Conclusions
2.3 Retailer Strategies
2.4 Antifreeze and Coolant
2.5 Windscreen Wash
3 Market Size
3.3 Antifreeze and Coolant
3.4 Windscreen Wash
4 Market Forecast
4.3 Antifreeze and Coolant
4.4 Windscreen Wash
5 Channel Shares
5.3 Antifreeze and Coolant
5.4 Windscreen Wash
6 Sector Trends
6.3 Antifreeze and Coolant
6.4 Windscreen Wash
7.1 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Antifreeze and coolant market volume in Europe, 2011-2015e
Table 2: Antifreeze and coolant market value in Europe (Euro), 2011-2015e
Table 3: Windscreen wash market volume in Europe, 2011-2015e
Table 4: Windscreen wash market value in Europe (Euro), 2011-2015e
Table 5: Antifreeze and coolant market volume, 2016-2019
Table 6: Antifreeze and coolant market value in Europe (Euro), 2016-2019
Table 7: Windscreen wash market volume in Europe, 2016-2019
Table 8: Windscreen wash market value in Europe (Euro), 2016-2019
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.