Your Cart Is Empty!
1. Increasing emphasis on reduced CO2 and NOx emissions as a result of the introduction of the Euro-6 regulations (and future iterations)
2. New lightweight and composite materials and new manufacturing processes.
3. ICT will become ever more prevalent in cars
4. Purchasing decisions will continue to be made in the online space
5. Urbanisation and demographic change will influence future concepts of mobility
6. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving
This report identifies the challenges associated with these trends, and sets out how manufacturers might respond.
- Each of the factors outlined in the report influences the European automotive market, and it is a market that is evolving fast. Because the speed of evolution is so rapid, many of the strategies that had previously proved to be successful may not work as well either now, or in 2019. With vehicles becoming ever more reliant on technology, electronics and data, it is vital that manufacturers understand what it is that will help them succeed in a complex and shape shifting market.
- Factors to consider include providing a very high quality vehicle, keeping up with technological advancement (not just in terms of the automobile itself), how to exploit and maximize the use of social media to generate sales, maintaining a quality dealer network, and how their brand is perceived.
"The European Light Vehicle Market in 2019", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the major trends which will influence the European new vehicle market in the years up to 2019. It delivers high level quantitative insight into the new vehicle market, analyzing key trends based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails databases.
It provides a meta-analysis of the following:
- Major trends in the industry through to 2019
- What manufacturers might do to meet the associated challenges
- The European automotive macro trends
- Consumer motivations and tendencies
- Focus on reducing emissions, new materials and ICT
- How to improve brand perception
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives to identify the macro trends that are affecting the auto industry now and in the future.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material with ease.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help vehicle manufacturers and vehicle vendors succeed in the evolving auto market.
- The report includes a case study that showcases the importance of a fully evolved ICT strategy, especially as the connected car becomes a reality.
Table of Contents
Major industry trends through to 2019
What manufacturers can do to meet the challenges of 2015-2019
The European Auto Market in 2015
European automotive macro trends
Consumer motivations and tendencies
How manufacturers handle product recalls is critical
Product quality is imperative
What will the European Auto Market Look Like in 2019?
Increasing emphasis on reducing carbon emissions
New materials and new manufacturing processes
Information and communications technologies
What Can Manufacturers Do To Make Sure That They Succeed?
The Benefits of a Verdict Subscription
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.