Your Cart Is Empty!
Meanwhile, with increasingly complex clutch technology in the aftermarket, replacement rates as well as volumes have slowly fallen as product longevity has grown. However, this increased longevity typically comes with a higher price tag, and consequently, value has grown and is forecast to continue increasing as clutch prices rise year-on-year. As a result, overall clutch volumes are forecast to increase by 1% by 2019, yet values are predicted to grow by 6% over the same period. Starter motor and alternator technologies are also driving value growth, reflecting the growing prevalence of complex start-stop technologies in the vehicle parc. In addition, certain manufacturers offer integrated starter-alternator generators, which command a higher price. As a result, the volumes and values of starter motors are forecast to increase by 2% and 7% by 2019, whilst the volumes and values of alternators are forecast to increase the same increments.
- Starter motor volumes and values will grow by 2019 Volumes in the European starter motor market are expected to grow 2% in the longer term while values are expected to increase by 7%. Although the market was affected by the recession, people still maintained their cars, but chose to fit cheaper parts with less longevity. These parts will wear out quickly and need replacing more frequently, accounting for the expected uplift in volumes.
- Overall volume and value of the European alternators market to grow by 2019 The alternator market is one that is increasingly influenced by the changing technologies within the components themselves and within the engine bay of the vehicle. It is also influenced by the growing presence of power-hungry options in modern passenger cars which place unprecedented demands on automotive charging systems. Overall volumes are expected to grow by 2% by 2019, whilst values are forecast to grow by 7% over the same period.
- Radiator market volumes and values are both forecast to grow by 2019 Where components such as radiators are being replaced rather than being repaired, motorists are choosing to save money and repair if necessary, defer if possible or replace with the cheaper items referenced earlier. Overall market volumes are expected to grow by 1% while values are expected to grow by 6%.
- The European clutch market values and volumes are both set to grow by 2019 The European clutch market is evolving; major players have left the market, whilst there has been a small increase in the number of Chinese brands entering the market, although until now, they have not made much of an indent in the market. The shape of the market, with multiple brands at multiple price points, means that there is unlikely to be any major change in the long term market value. At the channel level, the market remains wedded to the manufacturer network, with some independents choosing not to fit clutches because of the time and effort required to replace a modern dual mass clutch. This means that specialist clutch centers have the opportunity to gain a larger share of the UK market. Overall clutch volumes are expected to increase by 1% and values by 6% by 2019.
"The European Mechanical Parts Market 2011-2019", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the European vehicle mechanical parts market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European mechanical parts market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for mechanical parts in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for mechanical parts in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European mechanical parts market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European mechanical parts market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging mechanical parts market.
Table of Contents
1.1.2 Starter Motors
2.1.2 Starter Motors
3.1.2 Starter Motors and Alternators
4 Market Size
4.1.2 Starter Motors
5 Market Forecast
5.1.2 Starter Motors
6 Channel Shares
6.1.2 Starter Motors
7 Sector Trends
7.1.2 Starter Motors
8.1 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Starter motors market volume in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 2: Starter motors market values in Europe (Euro), 2011 - 15e
Table 3: Alternators market volumes in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 4: Alternators market values in Europe (Euro), 2011 - 15e
Table 5: Radiators market volumes in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 6: Radiators market values in Europe (Euro), 2011 - 15e
Table 7: Clutches market volumes in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 8: Clutches market values in Europe (Euro), 2011 - 15e
Table 9: Starter motors market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 9: Starter motors market values in Europe (Euro), 2016 - 19
Table 10: Alternators market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 11: Alternators market values in Europe (Euro), 2016 - 19
Table 12: Radiators market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 13: Radiators market values in Europe (Euro), 2016 - 19
Table 14: Clutches market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 15: Clutches market values in Europe (Euro), 2016 - 19
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.