Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall steering and suspension parts market forecast to grow The steering and suspension parts market in Europe has been affected by the degradation of many roads following the European economic recession. Potholes and poor road surfaces in many countries have impacted the longevity of steering and suspension parts, with the volumes sold increasing 3% in 2011-15, whilst values grew by 9% over the same period, reflecting the use of lighter-weight and more corrosion-resistant metals such as aluminum and plastic in their manufacture.
- Looking to the future, volumes are forecast to grow by 2.1% across Europe whilst values are expected to increase by 13% as the trend for light-weighting materials continues.
- The increasing number of vehicles on the road, longer vehicle life spans, increasing annual mileages and wear resulting from harsher driving conditions will lead to the growth of the steering and suspension parts market in Europe, which is expected to show strong growth over the next few years, reaching revenues of Euro19.3bn by 2019.
- A growing parc through the period 2011-15 and recovering mileages will result in increased demand for steering and suspension aftermarket parts in the forecast period between 2016 and 2019, with revenues also expected to increase over the forecast period.
"The European Steering and Suspension Parts Market 2011-2019", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the European vehicle steering and suspension parts market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European steering and suspension parts market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for steering and suspension parts in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for steering and suspension parts in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European steering and suspension parts market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European steering and suspension parts market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging steering and suspension market.
Table of Contents
2.1.2 Tie Rod Ends
2.1.3 Track Control Arms
2.1.4 Stabilizer Link Bars
4.1.2 Steering and suspension parts
6 Market Size
6.1.2 Tie Rod Ends
6.1.3 Track Control Arms
6.1.4 Stabilizer Link Bars
8 Market Forecast
8.1.2 Tie Rod Ends
8.1.3 Track Control Arms
8.1.4 Stabilizer Link Bars
10 Channel Shares
10.1.2 Tie Rod Ends
10.1.3 Track Control Arms
10.1.4 Stabilizer Link Bars
11 Sector Trends
12.1 About Verdict Retail
List of Tables
Table 1: Tie Rod Ends market volume in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 2: Tie Rod Ends market value in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 3: Track Control Arms market volumes in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 4: Track Control Arms market values in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 5: Stabilizer Link Bars market volumes in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 6: Stabilizer Link Bars market values in Europe, 2011 - 15e
Table 7: Tie Rod Ends market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 8: Tie Rod Ends market values in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 9: Track Control Arms market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 10: Track Control Arms market values in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 11: Stabilizer Link Bars market volumes in Europe, 2016 - 19
Table 12: Stabilizer Link Bars market values in Europe, 2016 - 19
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.