Your Cart Is Empty!
- Color is the primary indicator of food and drink quality, taste, and ultimately likelihood of trial and acceptance. It is well-documented that we "eat with our eyes," before we ever smell or taste, yet a wider shift in market focus means that food and drink colors are at the fore of product innovation and consumer interest more than ever.
- Color can influence perceived taste experiences, and also has a pre-emptive influence on appeal. Given the shift towards clear packaging, product color has never been so important.
- High focus on what makes up food and drink also comes at a time when positive sentiment towards "genetically modified" products is declining. While not an intrinsic indicator of attitudes towards artificial colors or ingredients, that sentiment towards GMOs has fallen so severely over a two-year period indicates a wider market distrust of non-natural produce.
Canadeans Food and Drink Color Report outlines the key issues and opportunities facing color in the food and drinks space, moving beyond producer actions and commitments to understand the consumer behaviors that are driving the change.
Your key questions answered:
- Just how important is food and drink color to consumers?
- How do attitudes to color change among frequent consumers of processed foods?
- What is the rainbow diet, and what does it imply for consumer behaviors and my industry?
- How can I capture interest in "natural" products, while maintaining my colorful food and drink proposition?
Reasons To Buy
- Use proprietary consumer data to understand attitudes towards food and drink color.
- Compare the health and psychophysiological associations of prominent colored ingredients, by hue.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the shifting market attitude towards artificial and natural color.
Table of Contents
2.Who is color important to?
3.Attitudes and trends in artificial colors
4. Attitudes and trends in natural colors
XSpecific color analysis
5. Trends in packaging color
6. Take outs and innovation opportunities
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.