Your Cart Is Empty!
- Online satisfaction: improving but remaining poor - While improving throughout 2015, furniture and floor coverings has the lowest level of online customer satisfaction. Figures from Verdicts October 2015 e-retail survey shows that only 85.6% of sector shoppers were satisfied with their purchase, 7.5 percentage points below the online average.
- Multichannel integration essential for smaller formats - More furniture and floor coverings specialists, including DFS, Topps Tiles, Carpet right, Bensons for Beds and United Carpets have launched smaller, city centre formats to gain awareness among more affluent, urban shoppers. These stores offer greater convenience for customers and provide more potential sites for expansion.
- Widening ranges mark the end for the mid-market specialists - Over the past 18 months, many sub-sector specialists have branched out with a wider product offer. DFS has converted onsite storage space into selling space for beds and dining furniture and Oak Furniture Land rolled out upholstery into all stores. These retailers are moving away from being just a sub-sector specialist to become more of a destination for furniture.
- The rise of Tapi within floor coverings - Since opening its first store in May 2015, Tapi has exploded onto the floor coverings market, with a proposition that is aimed at more affluent shoppers. Martin Harris, Tapis founder, has aggressive expansion plans, targeting 200 stores by 2020. As of April 2016, Tapi operates out of 38 stores with 28 locations for future openings identified.
- Women set to drive online growth - Women are more comfortable about buying furniture and floor coverings online, with 42.3% of female customers buying through this channel for home delivery compared to 33.9% of male shoppers, and it is a more important factor for female shoppers when considering where to buy. To capitalise on this, retailers must focus on improving the product visuals on their website, an area of dissatisfaction among all shoppers.
"The Furniture and Floor coverings Market 2011-2021", a Sector Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the UK furniture and floor coverings market today, with forecasts of values up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails primary consumer research and contacts throughout the furniture market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for furniture and floor coverings market and sub-sectors in the UK, with an overview of the key trends.
- Market shares for the 2016 and the previous five years with furniture, floor coverings and four furniture sub-sectors.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving consumer trends within the UK furniture and floor coverings market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Sector Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK furniture and floor coverings market based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary, consumer insight from our bespoke surveys and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging furniture and floor coverings market.
Table of Contents
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Homestyle/ Steinhoff UK
Oak Furniture Land
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.