Your Cart Is Empty!
The Future of Biosimilars 2015 offers expert insight and opinion on the key issues facing the high risk, high reward biosimilars market: how the market is performing, where the market is headed and which key milestones are being monitored.
Gain insights on the recent market events, the current biosimilar and non-comparable biologics (NCB) pipeline and what experts believe are the key remaining uncertainties in the biosimilars market. In addition, receive an Advisory Highlights management summary which covers key findings from the report.
Since the first edition of FirstWords The Future of Biosimilars, the opportunities and challenges that biosimilars represent to companies, patients, physicians and health services have continued to dominate discussions around the globe.
The Future of Biosimilars 2015 summarises, analyses and gives insight into the opportunities and challenges biosmilars developers face today.
- Gain expert insight and opinion on the latest developments in the biosimilars market across a wide range of topics, including regulations, R&D strategy, IP, policy and commercialisation
- Understand the implications of recent policy developments, including national attitudes toward biosimilar naming, interchangeability and automatic substitution
- Identify which companies are likely to be first-to-market in specific classes of biologic, and where biosimilar approvals and clinical trials stand
- Understand what experts believe needs to be done to drive better biosimilar adoption, both in Europe and the US
- Benefit from expert opinion on the key future milestones being monitored the most and which have the potential to shape the future of the biosimilars market
Answers to Critical Questions
- How important are biologics to patients, and what do they think about biosimilars as a strategy of providing better access to cheaper therapies?
- Why have large pharma and biotech companies invested in biosimilars, and what are the critical company capabilities that are needed to compete in the biosimilars market?
- What have been the most important events in the biosimilars market since the first publication of this report in May 2014, and how could these events help predict future market evolution?
- What is the current level of awareness of biosimilars amongst patients and physicians and what could industry do to improve this?
- What do stakeholders believe are the most critical challenges and issues that remain in biosimilars market, including those related to getting biosimilars approved and driving biosimilar adoption, and what they believe needs to be done to address these issues?
- At the patient, physician and industry level, what are the current perceptions on the critical market shaping issues of indication extrapolation, switching, substitution, pricing, naming and labelling?
- How has the biosimilar development pipeline changed over the last 12 months, including any key changes in pipeline dynamics from a class, molecule and indication perspective?
- What key events over the next 12-18 months are being monitored by patients, physicians and industry stakeholders, and what are the expectations for near-term market dynamics?
A Report for the Entire Industry
The biosimilars market is evolving quickly, making Future of Biosimilars 2015 a must-read reference not only for those working in biosimilars competitive intelligence, brand strategy, business development and licensing, but also brand forecasting, market research and financial analytics.
- Insight and opinion from multiple stakeholder groups, including patients, physicians and industry stakeholders, on the importance of biologics and what biosimilars could offer in terms of managing costs and improving access
- Qualitative analysis of the most significant events in the biosimilars market over the last 12 months, including regulatory, policy, clinical, legal and commercial developments
- An assessment of where the market is now, from a pipeline perspective and from the perspective of experts
- Expectations for the future, including key future milestones and their potential impact on the evolution of the biosimilars market
- Ailsa Bosworth; Chief Executive and Founder, National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
- Andrew Bourgoin; Senior Competitive Intelligence and Analytics Manager, Therapeutic Proteins International LLC
- Carsten Brockmeyer; CEO, Formycon AG
- Javier CortEs; Oncologist, Vall dHebron University Hospital, Spain
- Paul Cornes; Consultant Physician, Bristol Oncology Centre
- Jan Geissler; Co-Founder, CML Advocates Network
- Fernando GomollOn; Associate Professor Medicine and Chief of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) unit, University Hospital Lozano Blesa, Zaragoza, Spain
- Clare Jacklin; Director of External Affairs, National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
- Alex Kudrin; VP and Head of Global Development, Celltrion
- Lawrence (Larry) LaMotte; VP of Public Policy, Immune Deficiency Foundation
- Mariah Zebrowski Leach; a rheumatoid arthritis patient, blogger and regular contributor to RheumatoidArthritis.net
- Steinar Madsen; Medical Director, Norwegian Medicines Agency
- Reshma Mahtani; Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Division of Haematology/Oncology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Florida
- Rupert Roe; Senior Scientific Advisor (Biosimilars), Napp Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Martyn G. Smith; Global Biologics Strategy, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.