Your Cart Is Empty!
This report provides an extensive analysis of the car rental market in Argentina:
- It details historical values for the car rental market in Argentina for 2010-2014, along with forecast figures for 2015-2018
-It covers key trends and barriers in the travel and tourism industry in Argentina
- It provides data on tourism demand factors and tourism market indicators for the travel and tourism industry in Argentina
- It provides a detailed analysis on the key trends, market size and forecast and key performance indicators in the car rental market in Argentina
- It outlines the competitive landscape along with the leading players operating in the car rental market in Argentina
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights, including:
- A detailed coverage of the travel and tourism industry in Argentina
- A comprehensive analysis of the car rental market in Argentina
- Profile of the top car rental operating in Argentina
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the travel and tourism industry covering the car rental market in Argentina
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data provided in the report
- Identify key trends and issues, key performance indicators and competitive landscape in the car rental market in Argentina
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Tourism Flows
2.1 The Market
2.1.1 Domestic tourism
2.1.2 Inbound tourism
2.1.3 Outbound tourism
2.2 Key Developments
2.2.1 Currency devaluation driving the inbound tourism market
2.2.2 Tapping growing markets of China
2.2.3 Tax Imposition to discourage outbound tourism
2.3 Canadean View
2.3.1 Domestic tourism
2.3.2 Inbound tourism
2.3.3 Outbound tourism
3 Car Rental
3.1 The Market
3.2 Key Developments
3.2.1 Budget car rental expands
3.3 Canadean View
4 Company Profiles - Car Rental
4.1 Company Profile: Europcar Argentina
4.1.1 Europcar Argentina - company overview
4.1.2 Europcar Argentina - main services and brands
4.1.3 Europcar Argentina - key employees
4.2 Company Profile: Hertz Car Rental Argentina
4.2.1 Hertz Car Rental Argentina - company overview
4.2.2 Hertz Car Rental Argentina - main services and brands
4.2.3 Hertz Car Rental Argentina - key employees
4.3 Company Profile: Avis Car Rental Argentina
4.3.1 Avis Car Rental Argentina- company overview
4.3.2 Avis Car Rental Argentina - main services and brands
4.3.3 Avis Car Rental Argentina - key employees
4.4 Company Profile: Sixt Rent-a-Car Argentina
4.4.1 Sixt Rent-a-Car Argentina - company overview
4.4.2 Sixt Rent-a-Car Argentina - main services and brands
4.5 Company Profile: Budget Car Rental Argentina
4.5.1 Budget Car Rental Argentina - company overview
4.5.2 Budget Car Rental Argentina - main services and brands
5 Market Data Analysis
5.1 Car Rentals
5.1.1 Market value by customer type and rental location
5.1.2 Fleet size
5.1.3 Rental occasions and days
5.1.4 Rental length
5.1.5 Average rental length
5.1.6 Utilization rate
5.1.7 Average revenue per day
6.2 About Canadean
Hertz Car Rental Argentina
Avis Car Rental Argentina
Sixt Rent-a-Car Argentina
Budget Car Rental Argentina
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.