Your Cart Is Empty!
- It details historical values for the car rental market in Mexico for 2011-2015, along with forecast figures for 2015-2020
-It covers key trends and barriers in the travel and tourism industry in Mexico
- It provides data on tourism demand factors and tourism market indicators for the travel and tourism industry in Mexico
- It provides a detailed analysis on the key trends, market size and forecast and key performance indicators in the car rental market in Mexico
- It outlines the competitive landscape along with the leading players operating in the car rental market in Mexico
"The Future of Car Rental in Mexico to 2020" is the result of extensive research on the travel and tourism industry covering the car rental market in Mexico. It provides detailed analysis on key trends and issues, market size and forecasts, key performance indicators and competitive landscape in the Mexico car rental market. The report also includes an overview of the Mexico travel and tourism industry covering key trends, barriers to tourism and tourist attractions with a detailed SWOT analysis of the tourism industry in Mexico. Review and forecast data for tourism demand factors and market indicators has also been included in the report. This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the car rental market in Mexico.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights, including:
- A detailed coverage of the travel and tourism industry in Mexico
- A comprehensive analysis of the car rental market in Mexico
- Profile of the top car rental operating in Mexico
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the travel and tourism industry covering the car rental market in Mexico
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data provided in the report
- Identify key trends and issues, key performance indicators and competitive landscape in the car rental market in Mexico
Table of Contents
- Market summary and key developments in Mexico domestic tourism market
- Historical and projected figures for domestic trips and domestic expenditure in Mexico
- Domestic trips-trips by purpose of visit and by season, average length of trip and overnight stays
- Market summary and key developments in Mexico inbound tourism market
- Historical and projected figures for inbound trips and inbound expenditure in Mexico
- Tourist arrivals from top 10 countries to Mexico
- Inbound trips-trips by purpose of visit and mode of transport
- Inbound trips-average length of trip and overnight stays
- Market summary and key developments in Mexico outbound tourism market
- Historical and projected figures for outbound trips and outbound expenditure in Mexico
- Tourist departures to top 10 countries from Mexico
- Outbound trips-trips by purpose of visit and mode of transport
- Market value of car rental industry in Mexico
- Car rental value in Mexico by rental type and location, and average revenue per day
- Travel and tourism sector definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Domestic Trips - Overnight Stays, 2010-2020
Table 2: Average Length of Domestic Trip, 2010-2020
Table 3: Tourist Arrivals from Top 10 Countries, 2010-2020
Table 4: Inbound Trips - Overnight Stays, 2010-2020
Table 5: Average Length of Inbound Trip, 2010-2020
Table 6: Tourist Departures to Top 10 Countries, 2010-2020
Table 7: Outbound Trips - Overnight Stays, 2010-2020
Table 8: Average Length of Outbound Trip, 2010-2020
Table 9: Car Rental - Market Value by Customer Type and Rental Location, 2011-2020
Table 10: Car Rental - Fleet Size, 2011-2020
Table 11: Car Rental Occasions, 2011-2020
Table 12: Car Rental Days, 2011-2020
Table 13: Car Rental - Average Rental Length, 2011-2020
Table 14: Car Rental - Market Utilization Rate (%), 2011-2020
Table 15: Car Rental - Average Revenue per Day, 2011-2020
List of Figures
Figure 1: Domestic trips, 2010-2020
Figure 2: Domestic expenditure, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Domestic Tourism by Purpose of Visit, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Number of Trips by Season - Domestic and Outbound, 2015
Figure 7: Inbound Trips, 2010-2020
Figure 8: Inbound Expenditure, 2010-2020
Figure 9: Inbound Tourism by Purpose of Visit, 2010-2020
Figure 10: International Arrivals by Mode of Transport, 2010-2020
Figure 11: Outbound Trips, 2010-2020
Figure 12: Outbound Expenditure, 2010-2020
Figure 13: Outbound Trips by Purpose of Visit, 2010-2020
Figure 14: Market Value of Car Rental Industry, 2010-2020
Figure 15: Car Rental Value by Rental Type and Location, 2010-2020
Figure 16: Car Fleet Size, Car Rental Days and Average Rental Length, 2010-2020
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.